Ole and Lena went to a fair. Ole was fascinated by the airplanes and asked a pilot how much a ride would cost.
- $10 for 3 minutes. - replied the pilot.
- That's too much. - said Ole.
The pilot thought for a second and then said:
- I'll make you a deal. If you and your wife ride for 3 minutes without uttering a sound, the ride will be free. But if you make a sound, you'll have to pay $10.
Ole and Lena agreed and went for a wild ride. After they landed, the pilot said to Ole:
- I want to congratulate you for not making a sound. You are a brave man.
- Maybe so. - said Ole - but I gotta tell ya, I almost screamed when my wife fell out.